CommodityRA’s commodities price risk management services are client tailored and client driven. As a non-dealer market participant, CommodityRA customizes hedging solutions without any bias toward particular structures, strategies, counter-party, or means of execution. CommodityRA Group is not a bank or a broker, and never takes the other side of a client’s transaction; our advice and interests are solely aligned with those of our clients. We strive to provide the most cost effective and efficient hedge solutions.
Our hedging advisory process involves detailed analysis of clients’ commodities related exposures, client specific development of price risk management programs, cost-effective implementation and execution of commodities price risk strategies, and ongoing monitoring and support of hedge programs.
CommodityRA’s role can be as active or as passive in the commodities management process as the client requests us to be. We advise companies at various stages of their price risk management needs.
Areas of involvement include the following:
- Consulting related to analyzing the risks and rewards, advantages and costs of hedging programs.
- Training and education on hedging.
- Consultant for Drafting a Raw material price Risk Policy.
- Price risk management program review and development.
- Commodity price forecasting
- Analyze and modify legacy hedge programs.
- Evaluate proposals presented by counterparties.
- Communication of hedge program and strategy to internal, shareholder, and external audiences.